- By meditating we create space to feel and process our emotions without judging ourselves.
- It trains us to observe our thought patterns.
- It helps us to become aware of our inner voice and to discover our negative conditioning.
- Thanks to meditation we exercise our connection with our wise, intuitive and compassionate version: our Higher Self.
- By being trained to connect with our body’s sensations through meditation, we are more likely to notice when we have been triggered and we can then choose to move into the energy of our Higher Self or Healthy Adult.
- It is in meditation that we take the task of updating the younger parts in our unconscious that were programmed to play certain roles that no longer serve us.
- It is in this state of connection with our true SELF that we can replace our negative beliefs with ones that give us strength and confidence.